Friday 9 November 2012

Wishlist

1.


                 


                                                  Clinique Make Up:
My sister uses Clinique and the quality of their makeup is really good. My mum suggested that I should get some of their foundation. I started off with their tinted moisturiser which isn't as thick and heavy as the normal foundation. It didn't clog up my skin and it gave me a great coverage. However, now I use the super balance foundation which still isnt as thick and heavy as other well known foundations that I have used. I was hooked. I started to use the whole skin care collection such as the toners, daily face wash, moisturiser and the clarifying lotions. I really enjoy using these products because they are of a good quality however, these products are quite expensive so I do try to use as little as possible. 

Anfield:
It didn't take long for me to include some football in my posts! I support Liverpool FC. Liverpool is quite far from Leeds so getting to games isn't easy. My brother always doubts going to a game in case we lose and he'll be in bad mood. My sister and her boyfriend took me to the stadium for a tour and I loved it! Our tour got cancelled because the players had to train inside the stadium because the pitches at the training ground had frozen over. Because of this, we were able to hold the Official Champions League Trophy that they won in 2005! After they left we were able to have the tour and it was better than I expected.

Tattoo:

Tattoos have always interested me. I have always liked the look of some tattoos but I never really liked the idea of getting one. My brother started watching some programmes called Miami Ink and LA Ink and I did too and now I love them! I think Kat Von D is such a good tattoo artist and if I ever get a tattoo, I would loveee it if she did mine! If I do get one, I would like one on my wrist like in the picture. It says strength in Punjabi and I did that with black henna.

Love R x

No comments:

Post a Comment