Sunday 2 December 2012

Standard shopping trip!


On Saturday, my brother took me to Meadowhall in Sheffield to do some Christmas shopping!

I haven’t been to Meadowhall that much but I love it because it is so big and it has such a huge variety of shops. Whenever I go shopping, I like to have in my mind what I want/need so I know what I’m doing otherwise I just annoy my brother by looking around everywhere and don't buy anything!

I have a few events coming up so I knew I needed some new heels to go out in, a new bag for school since mine ripped and some new tops for school. 

I've always wanted a pair of these coloured shoes. I love the colour of them and when I saw that they were in my size and they were the right sort of style that I wanted, I had to get them. I tried them on and I could walk in them fine and they weren't too high which is a good thing because I’m not that short but I’m not that tall so they won’t make me look like a giant. 

  At first, I wasn’t too sure about these because of the heel. When it comes to heels, I usually go for thicker heels rather than a thinner one, only because I’m scared that I won’t be able to walk in them. I tried them on and walked around and I was really comfortable in them! I liked the colour black in them as they would easily go with any outfit. 

I also bought a Firetrap Messenger bag and a blue top from Warehouse.  

Love R x

No comments:

Post a Comment