Tuesday 18 December 2012

Ayia Napaaa!



I went to Cyprus in Septempter as a present for doing well in my GCSE's with my sister, her boyfriend and my sisters friend. We stayed in Ayia Thelka in our own private villa and it was beautiful! Ayia Napa was a 10 minute drive down the road so we aren't far away from the nightlife! 



One of my favourite places there is a Nissi Beach. The beach itself was beautiful and there were loads of cute little bars. There was one bar called the Senior Frog's and they played a game were they had to hit each other with foam batons and they ganged up one team and everyone threw water balloons at them. Obviously it had a sea but it wasn't that deep (which is good as I can't swim very well!) but it had a separate little hill made out of rocks that we climbed. 


I got to experience the Ayia Napa nightlife and that was amazing. Everything was just so wild! There was a nightclub that was called Black n White and they played pure RnB, I was there every night! I also got told I looked 24 by someone which was a bonus! It was definitely one of the best holidays that I have been on and I recommend it to anyone! I definitely want to go back again!


Love R x


No comments:

Post a Comment